Gregg Chadwick’s News and Events for October 2014
1. Gregg Chadwick ‘s painting ”To Catch A Thief” has been selected by Jeanine Hays and Bryan Mason, the husband-and-wife team behind the lifestyle brand AphroChic, to hang in the special Helms Bakery Pop-up Home October 10 – 12, 2014 in Culver City.
"To Catch A Thief’
10”x10” oil on panel 2014
2. Gregg Chadwick will have artwork in the Art Unified booth at Worldwide Art Los Angeles at the Los Angeles Convention Center from October16-19, 2014. More at: https://worldwideartla.com
3. Make sure to save the date for the most exciting art event of the year in Santa Monica! The 10th Anniversary Open Studios at Santa Monica Art Studios
Please join us for the 10th Anniversary Open Studios Celebration at Santa Monica Art Studios.
Thirty-nine painters, printmakers, photographers, sculptors and mixed media artists will open their studios for the event.
Would love to see you in my studio - #15!
Saturday, October 18th from 6-9pm & Sunday, October 19th from 1-5pm
4. The noted writer Peter Clothier asked Gregg Chadwick to create artwork for the cover of Clothier’s latest novel, “The Pilgrim’s Staff”.
"Gregg Chadwick was generous enough to create an image for the front. Having read the book, he delved into the art of the 18th century, particularly the erotic prints and drawing of artists like Thomas Rowlandson and George Cruickshank and came up with an image that captured the spirit of both the period and the story that I’ve written."
More at: The Buddha Diaries: BUSY
30”x24” oil on linen 2014
5. Gregg Chadwick, inspired by his recent trip to Istanbul and the wondrous books of Turkish author Orhan Pamuk, will have his painting “The Museum of Innocence” in Room & Board, Art & Home- an art show benefitting LA Family Housing
Room & Board, Art & Home - an art show benefitting LA Family Housing.
8707 Washington Blvd, Culver City, CA 90232. Tel: (310) 736-9100.
Opening Reception: Thursday, October 23rd, 7-9 PM (My Birthday:)